Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's been a while...

It has been a while since I posted something here. I have always wanted to regularly maintain this blog when I created it but for some unavoidable circumstances, I was not able to do so. I was very busy attending to the needs and demands of my boss for the past months that I didn't even have the time to read the blogs of others nor open the this site even for just a second. At last, I can say that I have all the time now or I must say that I will make sure to devote time for a personal space, again.

Sometimes, we do set aside things in life like simple pleasures, some not-so-significant friends or even our dreams but that doesn't mean that we totally forget them or erased them in our system. We maybe victims of our own pursuit of too much self-gratification. And we need to face the consequences of our actions.

Yet we are continuously learning in making each day better than yesterday. It's hard but it is worth trying in order for us to have that freedom again to pursue our dreams and aspirations in life, at least at a later time.

But for the mean time, I will need to embrace LIFE as it is.

Until then...

2 comments:

  1. Carpe Diem, that is. In the process, we must also learn how to be an influence to other people so we spread good vibes everywhere. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree...have a great week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete