Thursday, March 31, 2011

Secrets

Sometimes, in order to move on we need to let go of all our insincerities and reveal our deepest secrets. This way we can bravely face everyone and make our lives so much easier. No excess baggages. No pretensions. Just the pure and simple US.

One morning, I was so down that I posted a shoutout in my Facebook account. Some of my friends noticed it and gave their comments, reactions and counsels. One thing that caught my attention came from one of my dearest ates who told me to listen to a song from One Republic. I didn't notice that I was already crying while listening to the song. An amazing song that totally made my day. Thank you Ate Nikki...

So tell me what you want to hear.
I'm gonna give all my secrets away...

4 comments:

  1. Nice song! Belated happy birthday, by the way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will - yeah, super love the song! thanks for the thought...cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The song is liberating in so many ways. Thank you for sharing. And oh, belated happy birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan - i wouldn't have come across this song if not for my ate nikki, and yes, it's totally liberating and it actually made my day when i was so down. thank you for the thought. cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete