Saturday, April 2, 2011

Vanguardized

I was browsing through my files and then suddenly I came up with a photo taken by my ex-best friend way back in October 2008.

We had a shoot with Akihiro Sato in Grand Palazzo Royale in Subic for a fashion editorial and the photographer was my ex-best friend with The Bang Pineda as the stylist, and myself as the assistant to the photographer. It was a good opportunity for me to try my skills in photography and art direction as well.

After the shoot, we went to Bang's house to see his new creations. We tried some of his new designs and we thought it was nice to take some photos of ourselves wearing his clothes before any professional models would. So here it is...

Clothes and Styling by Bang Pineda
Photography by Ash Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment