Monday, March 28, 2011

Thank You Jesus...

I thank You, Jesus...
For the gift of life, and every moment I live! For my health, even though at times I may have been ill, or suffered serious reverses and sufferings. So often these and other crosses are blessings in disguise. For the world about me, such as, the glories of nature, the fruits of the earth, the very air that I breathe, the refreshing rains, the glorious sunshine, the seasons of the year, the seconds, the minutes, the hours and the days. 

I thank You...
For the gift of my faith. For the gift of Yourself in the Incarnation in which You became man, lived for me, taught me by Your word and example. For the gift of redemption, which You accomplished by Your sufferings, death and resurrection -- all this for my salvation.

O my God, I thank You for all the favors You have bestowed upon me. I give You thanks from the bottom of my heart for having created me, and for all the joys of life, and its sorrows, too, for the home You gave me, for the loved ones with which You have surrounded me -- my mother, grandmother, my relatives, my treasured and trusted friends I have made through life.

My Jesus, I thank You for having lived, suffered and died for me. I thank You for Your love. I thank You, Lord, for preparing a place for me in heaven where I hope to be happy with You, and to thank You for all eternity. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment